Monday, January 26, 2015

BCS Winter Photo Challenge Entry

I have been down this last week with a horrible crud - but am better now.

I saw Jennifer Buxton of Braymere Custom Saddlery is putting on this fun contest. http://braymere.blogspot.com/2015/01/contest-entries.html

1.Vintage - Glossy Bay QH from my Mom

2. Nekid - the Nemesis on my paint table at the moment

3. Scale Issues - one of these things is not like the others

4. I see Spots - Go Bright Bonanza -
my First Custom by Karen Heinitz-Bennett 1985

5. Unbridled Passion

6. Rare breed - Cheetah Appaloosa Unicorn :) 


7. Portrait


8. Conga

9. Great Outdoors
Sometimes its not as great as it seems


10. Best In Show - My first Live Show Winner
1985 - he was Reserve to Carol Williams' Horse

 My most exciting win - Pony Power



I wondered if I had the pictures for all of these and was so surprised I did!! This was very fun! Thank you Jennifer for the ideas! 












No comments:

Post a Comment