Saturday, January 10, 2015

It's been a busy week

I have been very busy with work this week at my main job but I did manage to get some models worked on even though there was iffy weather and a lot of long hours. 

First off is a Collecta TWH to black (blue) roan done in acrylics and colored pencils hand painted. 

Then a Collecta Morgan to black chestnut (liver chestnut) done in acrylics hand painted.

Finally a Breyer Little Bit/Paddock Pal Morgan to bay in acrylics hand painted.

I love working in pastels and earth pigments better, but I force myself to work on my acrylics too because I know that I can get better with each one. And brush painting is very different from doing airbrush acrylics. 

Now I am off to finish some props that have been setting and then back to 3 Schleich models and several Breyer Stablemates. 



No comments:

Post a Comment