Friday, January 2, 2015

Pay It Forward With Art

Each year I have done a Pay It Forward with Art on January 1 since 2012 on my Facebook page. I select a certain number of people and in return they must post it and can select a number of people they will gift art to etc, etc. 

Here is what it looks like:



I hereby promise to make a small work of art for the first seven people who comment on this post and say “YES, I want in.” A ‘like’ alone is not enough of a commitment. You must, in turn, post this as your status update (or it will not count to receive the art) and make something for the people who comment on your status (you may choose the number of people). The rules are simple: it has to be your work, made by you, and the recipient must receive it before 2015 ends. I will announce the winners for mine at the end of the day today (around 8 PM MST) (January 1, 2015) and throughout this year I will make art to send to the seven winners. If you have played in the past (2012, 2013 or 2014) and won art from me - please let others have a chance this year. Thank you.

This year there are 7 lucky people who will receive art - Nancy, Beth, Robin, Stephanie, Shelly, Michelle and Christy. 

I will post what I send each as I make it. 

I hope you all have a wonderful art year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment