Monday, April 6, 2015

The Classic Classic Live Show

Teresa Buzzell held The Classic Classic Live Show on Saturday April 4, 2015 in Boulder, CO. It was for classic scale models only (1:12 for those that don't know).

It was a small, intimate group of about 12 or so showers but it was heavy in competition.

I did OK overall.


ESR Georgie Girl - CM Johar by Me, proxy showed for owner Anna Bentley


Ravondale Ransome ROM - 2nd in Morgan breed and Morgan Workmanship
AR Kulfi Resin by Laura Behning owned by me


L to R: Miss Sea Command - 1st TB breed and 1st TB workmanship - CM Terrang by Sophie Nordstrom - owned by me

Ocean Flower- 2nd TB breed and 2nd TB workmanship - CM Terrang by Sophie Nordstrom - owned by me

Gone with the Money - 3rd TB breed and 3rd TB workmanship - CM Safari by me and owned by me


Sgoil Dubh - my Unicorn winning first in Collectibiliy


AMB Strawberry Delight - CM Keen to TWH by Anna Bentley - owned by me - 2nd in TWH breed and 2nd in TWH Workmanship


Stars N Stripes ROM - Breyer Classic Mustang mare to brindle grade pony by Janice Williford - owned by me and winning 3rd in breed and 1st in Workmanship Grade/Other Pony

Stars N Stripes ROM - Breyer Classic Mustang mare to brindle grade pony by Janice Williford - owned by me winning Reserve Pony Workmanship

It was a fun show - thank you to Teresa for holding it and for Teresa, Yashka Hallien, Jennifer Buxton and Jenn Scott for judging!!



No comments:

Post a Comment