Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Chestnut and Bay - 2 Months of Painting

I am working on other blogs - topics of interest to me but I am still editing them. This one is just models that I have painted in from Sept 1-Nov 1.  I seem to have been in a chestnut and bay faze but I feel I have improved with each model.

1:12 scale Breyer Classic Man O War painted by me in Pastels and acrylics

1:32 scale Moonlit Dale Resin painted by me in pastels and acrylics

1:32 scale Moonlit Dale and Night Heather Resins together

1:32 scale Night Heather resin painted by me in pastels and acrylics
 
1:32 scale Ertl Plastic QH painted by me in pastels and acrylics
1:32 scale Unknown Plastic Faux Breyer FAS to bay in pastels and acrylics by me


1:32 scale Breyer Stablemate Driving Horse to bay splash in pastels and acrylics by me, sculpting by Heather Kapica

Laura Behning Working Western 1:32 scale resin painted by me to bay in pastels and acrylics 




No comments:

Post a Comment