It was finally posted on December 3, 2018 on the bulletin board across from the Cafeteria. It looked like a Christmas tree and the stickers to write our gratitude on were round to look like Christmas Ornaments.
I have many more things that I am grateful/thankful for - but I do not work again before the challenge ends to post more so I will write them here.
1) I am grateful for my job at EPH
2) I am thankful for the beautiful place that I live.
3) I am thankful for my family and friends that support me.
4) I am thankful for my rental apartment and my landlords.
5) I am thankful for my old truck still working well
6) I am thankful for being able to volunteer with the Estes Park Police Auxiliary and MountainAires Choir.
7) I am thankful for being healthy
8) I am thankful for music and my ability to sing and play
9) I am thankful for writing
10) I am thankful for EPH putting on the wellness challenge and getting me out of my comfort zone this year.