Tuesday, November 6, 2018

2018 Wellness Program - Challenge 7 - Checking in

Revisit your initial goals.



I decided to do this today on 11/6/2018.

Question 1: Are you making progress towards your goals?

While I am exercising 1/2 hour per da, eating healthier and finding people to encourage me, the weight is not coming off. I am still stuck in the 170# range and I can't get out of it. My clothes are fitting better but the goal of 150# is not any where near being accomplished. ๐Ÿ˜’


Question 2: If you have not met your goals, what can you do differently to meet your goals?

I am so unsure at this point other than working out 5 hours a day and not eating (no I am not being totally serious on this, though it has crossed my mind). I just am totally out of ideas on how to move forward.

Question 3: If you have  met your goals, Congratulations! Challenge yourself and set new goals below!

No new goals at this time.




No comments:

Post a Comment