Saturday, December 8, 2018

2018 Wellness Program - Challenge 17 - Show Your Gratitude

This challenge was not posted in November - which made me sad. I was so excited for this challenge, not only for myself and to see what others posted!




It was finally posted on December 3, 2018 on the bulletin board across from the Cafeteria. It looked like a Christmas tree and the stickers to write our gratitude on were round to look like Christmas Ornaments.


I have many more things that I am grateful/thankful for  - but I do not work again before the challenge ends to post more so I will write them here.

1) I am grateful for my job at EPH
2) I am thankful for the beautiful place that I live.
3) I am thankful for my family and friends that support me.
4) I am thankful for my rental apartment and my landlords.
5) I am thankful for my old truck still working well
6) I am thankful for being able to volunteer with the Estes Park Police Auxiliary and MountainAires Choir.
7) I am thankful for being healthy
8) I am thankful for music and my ability to sing and play
9) I am thankful for writing
10) I am thankful for EPH putting on the wellness challenge and getting me out of my comfort zone this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment