Tuesday, April 30, 2024

April - What Fun is the Fourth Month of the Year 2024?



I was going to do an arts and crafts blog, but I didn't do that many arts and crafts classes this month, so I thought I'd share some of the fun things about the month as well as art projects too. 

One of my Favorite actors, Pedro Pascal, celebrated a birthday on April 2. I celebrated by watching the short movie, A STRANGE WAY OF LIFE, that Pedro starred in with actor Ethan Hawke. 


Tuesday, April 3, was the opening day for Summer/Fall cabins (June 1-Nov 30, 2024 dates) at my job, and it was busy for several days after that. So, I didn't get to work on much, because I was totally exhausted. 

April 8 was one of my favorite actress's birthdays, Katee Sackhoff. I celebrated by being ill with a migraine all day. I missed the eclipse too. ๐Ÿ™ 


April 10 was the 39th birthday of my Miniature Horse mare, Dancer - Starstruck Uptown Girl. I miss this girl so much - she was a spunky little snot and my ornery girl. 


I spent Friday afternoon, April 12 and Saturday April 13 painting. I had some frustrations with one horse that I wanted to paint as a buckskin, but he didn't want to be and went all over the place before deciding to be a dark bay. 



I also worked on four micro minis as well. Finishing two of them and then completing the others during the following week, including the problem buckskin/bay guy. 




I was going to do a glass fusion class at the Y on the night of April 14, but I was having horrible back pain. So I missed out on this fun event. I have done it once before and it was a blast. 

April 15 I did a ceramics class after work.





April 19 was the 39th birthday of our Miniature Horse stallion Tuckaway's Just Dandy. He was a beauitful boy.



April 20 - I completed my horse that was going to be buckskin but turned to a bay. 



April 21 I was going to do a soap making activity at the Y but I really just wanted to go home after work, so I went home and worked on crafts I have at home. 


April 23 was the 28th birthday of our Miniature Horse mare Bar LS Shadow Dancer. 



April 27 I was going to do a garage sale, but instead it snowed - somewhere around 8 inches of wet heavy snow - welcome to the mountains in springtime. ๐Ÿ˜



I spent the day organizing for a Model Horse show in June figuring out who I wanted to show and working on some online class stuff. And hoping the rolling brown outs didn't destroy my home computer. (thankfully it didn't.)

The last three days of the month were work, coming home and being a vegetable because I get tired of talking to people all day. 

Hopefully, May is more fun for my blog. 














No comments:

Post a Comment