Sunday, September 13, 2015

Vacation with Mom

My mom came out to Colorado this past week. She hasn't been here in 20 years since the last time I lived here. It's been since Christmas 2014 that I saw her (and before that it was 2 years) so it was great to see her. We had so much fun!

She got in Saturday September 5 and we went to the John Denver Tribute Concert in Estes Park put on by CowboyBrad.com and the Tropicowboy Band. 

Sunday was a loaf day around the cabin and a short trip into town. Monday was a trip of Trail Ridge Road to Grand Lake Colorado. 




It was a bit rainy but still nice. 

The rest of the week I worked 1/2 days at work from 8 AM to Noon then our afternoons were spent shopping, going down below and going on a short hike.





She left Saturday September 12 to go back home so I spent my day binge watching Longmire Season 4 (that's a whole different blog when I recoop from the binge watching). 

I can't wait for December and a trip back to see mom. 



No comments:

Post a Comment