I am judging the Custom Glaze Division, plus trying to show in some divisions. I am not planning to overwhelm myself though or at least hoping that I don't overwhelm myself!
It's hard to decide who to show when the class list is GREAT! And I want to show ALL the things! hahaha
I skipped on Performance because I didn't have all of my performance horses completed and didn't feel competitive enough. I also didn't show in Traditional OF and only showed in one of the OF Collectibility classes.
I concentrated on judging the Custom Glaze division, and showing in OF Mini, CM Traditional, CM Mini, AR Traditional, and AR Mini.
I found FANZIT face sparkles at Walmart and wore those.
My very limited show string and my sale models.
I judged the Custom Glaze China Division and while there weren't many horses, there were a ton of great ones!
Here are the Champion and Reserve I pinned for the Overall.
I only brought one (1) tote of show horses and one (1) tote of sale models. I had some good sales and my horses did okay - no overalls this time - but some NAN cards and good placings in large classes.
Thanks to Anna Miller Nuzzo for hosting this show - HER 10th! and to all of the judges and entrants! See you next time!
























No comments:
Post a Comment