Saturday, December 12, 2015

Secret Santa Part 1

I am in 3 Model Horse groups and at first I wasn't sure I would be able to participate in anything this holiday season but I was able too. I managed to get my Secret Santa's some good stuff and I received some really good things!

First one I received was from my Only Model Horses Secret Santa - Deidre.

It was a very nice pile of presents.

With some really great horse wrapping paper! 

There was a bag for Gabby.

It contained toys a blind kitty can hear and play with. 
She did for a few minutes. 

There was a WONDERFUL horse blanket. 

And this candle makes my whole cabin smell like fresh baked sugar cookies. 

There was coca mix, a bag of various chocolate, Winter Oreos, a Horse sticker and Peppermint Bark Shower gel!

And still more: a Watch, a necklace, a horse scarf, horse socks, Flavored Chapstick, a Snowman Ornament and the Breyer 2015 Stirrup horse Ornament. 

Upclose of the stirrup Ornament.

I am so grateful for such a wonderful Secret Santa!! This was absolutely AWESOME! 

I will post from my other Secret Santa's later on!





No comments:

Post a Comment