Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Model Horse Blab Spring Swap 2017

Every year Model Horse Blab does a Spring Swap. You don't have to be a great artist to participate, you just have to be willing to try. Minimum requirement is $10. You answer a short questionnaire about yourself:

Your Blab user name:
Your real name:
Shipping address:
Willing to ship internationally?:
Willing to be a back up if needed?:
Favorite SM mold: 
Favorite horse color:
Favorite non horse related color:
Deco or realistic:
What treats do you like:
Any other likes:
Any allergies or other things your partner needs to know: 

And then you are paired with a partner. 

This is what I sent my partner this Spring: 



She liked blue and this Stablemate Mustang model - so I painted him in acrylics and sent along some chocolate and a cute stuffed horse that neighs. 

My partner sent me this great package that I received today:



A horse plaque, thestral sticker, 2 bags of oreos, 3 bags of haribo bears, color pencil book, owl, owl book and a painted model horse. 

Here is a better shot of the model:



It's always fun to see what other people create from the information you give them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment