Thursday, July 16, 2020

Breyerfest 2020 A Virtual Experience

This is the first year that I have ever been able to "attend" Breyerfest. Usually I am in Wyoming at Longmire Days around this time or just working. I have never had the urge to be in Kentucky in the middle of the summer. Heat + Humidity = Melissa in a hospital. 

This year because of Covid-19, Breyer was holding Breyerfest Virtually. I bought the 4 pack SM single day ticket. Mostly because I work on Sundays and can't always do stuff. 


I really hope Breyer considers this as an option every year for people that can not attend the live event. I would gladly do this again every year!!


I went to work on the night shift in the ER in my Celtic stuff (as much as I could get away with)




I had my friend Molly Pengra getting my things for me online because I was working and sleeping (being that I work the night shift), but the great part for me was that I could see all the goodies via video link. These I could watch in the background while working or on my breaks. 


I was happy to get the SM set - that was all I wanted was the 4 single day stablemates and the stablemate SR set. The only thing I missed out on was the ceramic mug ๐Ÿ˜ฅ



I was able to watch part of Kylee Parks' sale but my video feed cut out, so I couldn't order anything or try to win a Tatu that I want desperately. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ  I am happy to get a Toshi though! 



I was also able to catch a Bantam Hazel - I just love her and wish that Morgen would shrink Johann down as well! hahahah



I fell in love with the DARE Voodess - I am sad I could not afford her - she is PINK and weird - of course I would love her - she is so cool and one of those grail horses for me to get a DARE piece. 



๐Ÿ˜ญ


On a positive note - I WON something from Morgen Kilburn!! OMG!!! 




And I got a fun fantasy horse!!




Overall, for me the virtual was a great experience and I really, REALLY hope that Breyer will consider adding it as an option every year!! I would love to do this next year from the comfort of my living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment