Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Ateez Concert - Phoenix - January 2026

 

Ateez Flame logo

Ateez is one of my favorite K-POP bands and I missed their In Your Fantasy tour in 2025 because I had too many other commitments and they were not close. 

Ateez band members


They advertised a VR tour and the closet was Phoenix. I thought what the heck, I haven't been to Phoenix in 15 years so let's go! 


Ateez VR Concert flyer

So I bought tickets, made flights, hotel, and rental car for January 21-24.


Gargoyle at DIA

Denver at Night from the Plane

Phoenix at Night from the plane

PHX Airport

I flew in Wednesday night, then got my rental car Thursday - I was a California Girl for a few days. 


Went to the Hall of Flame Fire Museum - AMAZING - well worth a trip to see. 



Took pictures of Cactus because..... ๐Ÿ˜…

Of course had to make a Walmart run to get Gluten Free Snacks and ended up spending WAY to much there on stuff Colorado doesn't have and I loved the solar panel covered lot! 


Then there was a Kpop Store that I went too, because yes KPOP! I was very disappointed in the store because they had hardly anything for the bands I like and tons of stuff for bands I am not a fan. 


Stayed at this adorable place! Loved it - great place. 



Got to the theatre and got my free items that came with my ticket. 



Free Stuff

Items I bought






You had to choose a band member so I closed my eyes and picked one and got Seonghwa, so the experience of the concert was center focused on him. 




It was a cool experience. I want to see them live, but this was good too! 

I found out they are adding dates and are coming to Denver in February so I am going to try to get to that one too! 

Then Flew home - Sunrise over phoenix airport


Sunset over Estes Park



No comments:

Post a Comment