Saturday, July 11, 2026

Colorama Live Model Horse Show - June 2026


 

Entered the show in January and glad I didn't wait because it sold out FAST!!! So excited for this show. I love showing my minis! 

I totally forgot to write about this in June so I am catching it up in July. 

The show hall was nice, but as a Stablemate shower - I really needed a whole table to myself, but I managed to make it work ๐Ÿ˜€

It was a great show and the showholders did an amazing job!!!

Here are some of my wins - the classes were HUGE!!

























And the surprise of the day! OMG - I am so grateful - my little girl Aleshanee painted by Stephanie Blaylock won Champion Overall Custom! 



And I won this fellow in the raffle.




The only down side to the show was my hotel - HORRIBLE place and the first time I had left a negative review and had to battle for money they stole from me. 

But it was a great show and I am so glad that I went. Thanks to all the judges and the showholders!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment