Saturday, October 22, 2022

Eerie Equine Live 2022

 


This live show is in support of the Denver Community Farm. I judged the Youth Large OF Plastic and showed in OF Mini, Custom and AR - all scales. I was going to try performance, but with judging I didn't feel I could do that after being so stressed at Ace of Spades Live. Also, the performance classes had odd names, and I honestly didn't think I could get things together in time to show correctly, the way I wanted too and in a creative manner that seemed to be required for the classlist. 

I drove up Friday afternoon and got into my motel. I enjoyed a nice relaxing evening and then up early Saturday morning and to the show hall. I was there early to help get things in and set up. 

It was a nice paced show. The hall was a little crowded, but it was good overall. I am judged the Youth Large OF Plastic Division and there were some great showers and involved parents! My grand of show is pictured below - photo courtsey of her mom. 


Also some pictures of me judging.



I did well for the limited show string I took and I was happy with the results! 












I was a good show and I am so glad to have attended it and had the chance to judge such great youth showers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment