Saturday, February 3, 2024

Bridle Tree Barn Raising Challenge 2023 - 2024



I just keep trying to raise a barn. The problem is - it's always COLD in December and I can never paint it. And I feel like I just can't seem to get it completed. So, I decided to build it in the spring and summer months and do the decorating piece for the actual challenge in 2023. We shall see what happens, as like other challenges, I don't seem to get things done.  

It took me most of the summer, but I was able to get the barn PAINTED and assembled!







Now, My Barn raising challenge will be to get it decorated - can't wait to decorate this year! We will see what I can do. I have a lot to finish for stuff in the barn.


Now to decide what my projects are and to do some fun pictures! The first picture set up is "CRISP."



Crisp Colorado morning in the snow chasing the donkey that got loose. 


I am still laying out plans for that image, but I have completed a TON of things for my barn! 







I am working on my grass base and a winter wonderland base and some gargoyles. AND I finally found the Christmas decorations for which I have to get a small tote to carry them in! 

Week 2 Photo Challenge - Squatters

Week 2 challenge


Little Barn Owls in the barn


Week three challenge:

Week 3




I also did some other Stablemate scale items for my barn. 




Week 4 Challenge: 

Mess - looks like my PORGS are making a mess of the barn. 

It's been fun. I am hoping to do the 2024-2025 event. 




No comments:

Post a Comment