Wednesday, February 28, 2024

February Arts and Crafts



I did have a lot going on with February being the NaMoPaiMo Month (see BLOG here) and the Estes Park Police Department Events (CPA and Coffee & Tea at the PD) - so I was limited with the number of craft nights I could attend this month as well. 

This month - I was hoping would be as busy as last month besides the items above, but there was only one thing that I wanted to do = embroidery. 

AND I missed out on signing up for the embroidery class - it was very limited compared to all of the other events for the month, which was very disappointing. 

The rest of the stuff for activities were friendship bracelets, tea towels and flat painting and baking classes (none of which were Gluten Free)... so..... this month kinda of stunk on the arts and crafts side. ๐Ÿ™

I did try the library too and all of the things I wanted to try were on Monday and Thursday nights when I was working at the CPA. ๐Ÿ˜ž 

Hopefully, March will be better. 






No comments:

Post a Comment