Saturday, January 2, 2021

Favorite Artist Series - Artist Elly Pieper

Elly with actor Jason Isaacs 
 
I have known Elly from DeviantArt since about 2005 or 2006. I found her art while perusing Harry Potter works that I liked. I was amazed by her drawing talent, as well as beadwork and silver clay necklaces. 

We shared a love of the Harry Potter universe and have been online friends ever since. I have not had the chance to meet Elly in person, though I hope to one day.

You can see her extensive work on her DeviantArt page HERE. It is well worth going through her 1,000+ deviations to see the amazing ability she has in several mediums. 

Elly has even posted videos on how to do beadwork like she does that are very user friendly and make even me believe I might be able to make something nice (though I haven't tried it yet!). 

Here are some of my favorite works by Elly:










And here are a few items that I own by her. I keep hoping to be able to purchase another necklace and another bracelet. 






Elly is always working on a project and making something beautiful. Check out her work and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment