Saturday, January 16, 2021

Favorite Artist Series - Model Horse Artist Sara Bean

 


Sara is a model horse artist that I met online on Deviantart. She did fun fantasy model horses and some really cool paintings on boxes, bowls, nesting dolls, sewing, and so much more. She has a really nifty Etsy shop. And her art page on Facebook has all the latest projects she's been working on - The Attic Studio

To look at her body of work, is to see talent in a ton of areas. These are some of my favorite pieces by Sara.


Breyer Classic - customized/finishwork by Sara

Breyer Stablemate- customized/finishwork by Sara





Breyer Classic - customized/finishwork by Sara







I had a few larger pieces but due to multiple moves and just life drama I had to sell them off. I do have 1 custom Micro Mini and a really cool eye necklace by Sara. 


Breyer Mini Whinnies - customized/finishwork by Sara


I hope to add some more models again, but she is no longer doing commissions due to some rather rude Etsy clients, so I just have to wait to see what she posts for sale and try to grab it before anyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment