Saturday, January 30, 2021

Monthly Model Painting Challenge - January 2021

 Model Monthly Painting Challenge - Facebook Group  

There was no December 2020 Monthly Challenge and 2021 there will be January, no February due to NaMoPaiMo and then start fully back in March 2021.


My NaMoPaiMo horse is going to be a fantasy horse in green Appaloosa so I am going to work on Appaloosas this month - making them look more realistic because I can't seem to get the whites right. 

I chose to do an Ertl foal and trying bay Appaloosa. I didn't get a picture of him when I started, but I did get a picture of him after I painted the base color (bay) and had the pictures of the colors I used. 


Then I started layering on white for the Appaloosa pattern. 


I am still not completely pleased with the results, But I am learning what I need to work on for my NaMoPaiMo Horse. 









No comments:

Post a Comment