Monday, February 8, 2021

NaMoPaiMo - National Model Painting Month - February 2021

 

It's that time of year again - NAMOPAIMO is Coming. 

Today I sent in my registration, my fee and posted my selfie - I am doing a Mini Thunderbutt (he was my 2020 ICEE horse) and now I am going to paint him green Appaloosa. I LOVE Appaloosas and can never just make them look right, so that's my goal - even in a fantasy color this year. 


I found this cute green Appaloosa on the internet and this is what I am doing. 


I am officially registered and ready to go - model is prepped and ready! It's hard waiting for February! I haven't decided if I am going to try to do a second model. 


February 1 - base layer on!!! 





And a short video of the initial airbrush base going on!


Now on to more layers!! 













I was horribly sick from my second covid shot or I would have completed him sooner. I managed to complete him on Saturday, February 6. 










I had a blast doing this fellow and working on some things that I wanted to try. Now to see what else I can finish this month!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment