Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Favorite Artist Series - Model Horse art by Janine of Quequinox Art

 

I met Janine online in about 2008-2009 or so on Deviantart. I loved her sculptures. She does amazing work with wire armatures and Polymer Clay! She does such beautiful work from realistic to fantasy to the macabre. She is amazingly talented and I have been able to watch her improve over the years to a wonderfully skilled and amazing artist.


I have wished multiple times that I could obtain some of her works. They are well worth the price and stunningly detailed. 

She has posted how she starts her armatures - and builds from this base. 


Here are some of my favorite pieces that she has done. You can check out her website HERE and her Facebook page HERE










She also is casting some lovely resins available on her website. 




I am lucky enough to own one of her original Polymer clay sculptures. I have had him since 2008 or 2009. 




No comments:

Post a Comment