Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Little Rider Doll Making Challenge March 2022 - Let's Try this Again


So I didn't complete the 2021 challenge for the Little Rider Doll Challenge, so I decided I would try the 2022 edition. I am doing the same models that I didn't complete last year. 





 

The moved arms were as far as I was able to get last year, so my judge doll is going to, hopefully, get completed this year. 

I didn't start working on the models until March 6. I managed to get the arms sculpted and primer on the judge model. 




Then I didn't get pictures of the sculpting and adding the hair and the painting, because I just started working on him in chunks of time. 




And then I managed to complete him before the end of the month - I am so excited!! 












No comments:

Post a Comment