Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Model Horse and Action Figure Monthly Art Challenge - November 2022

 


It's always hard to put what you are grateful and thankful for into something people will understand when it comes to art, especially model horses or action figures. I started thinking in October what it could be and came up with TIME. 

I started with this model - the Breyer Classic American Saddlebred (1:12 scale). 


Then added some FUN stuff to make him Steampunk like with clocks and parts.



Then I put the magic sculpt on the areas that I wanted. 



And then it was time for Primer - I used primer specific to the color shifting paint that I was going to be using. 



I did him in Pink color shifting paint with gold/bronze acrylic paint and black glitter paint. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment