Wednesday, November 30, 2022

International Customizing Equine Event (ICEE) 2022

 


I decided to try to complete the model I started LAST year. I see a theme here don't you! hahaha. See link HERE.

Project model must be 50% or more horse "body". Completed model is to be equine, other Equids (mule, donkey, zebra, etc.) or equine-like (unicorn, pegasus, hippocampus, seahorse, centaur and other mythical or fantasy horse-like creature).

Only 3-D models will be included in the project model category.

However, ICEE encourages participants to also complete any number of 2-D and non-equine projects for the "I Also Made This!" category they wish within the 2 month period of the Event.

For 2021 (and now 2022), I decided to do one of my favorite Stablemate molds as a horse from the Star Wars the Rise of Skywalker movies - an Orbak!! 



As you can see I did not get very far last year! Well here is to finishing it this year! And the whole month of October I never worked on it ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

I never got the chance to work on him in October and in November, I managed to get some work done on him on Monday the 28th and complete him on Wednesday the 30th just in time for the deadline completion of the ICEE Event!! WOOO HOOO!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment