Thursday, December 15, 2022

Estes Park Library - Holiday Ornament Making - Solder a Blinking Bulb


 December 14, 2022 brought the Estes Park Library - Holiday Ornament Making - Solder a Blinking Bulb class. 
This was the goal to make a blinking ornament like above


There were 6 in the class - some people are not able to read rules and brought their kids along when told not too because we were dealing with hot objects, but other than that it was a great learning experience. 


They had the station set up for us with all our supplies. 


We were given our instructions and a demonstration and then turned loose. 

I don't have pictures of me soldering, but it was much more difficult than I expected.







I had one green bulb that refused to light up. Other than that I am extremely pleased about how this came out! I can't wait for the Saturday the 17th class on soldering!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment