Thursday, November 23, 2023

International Customizing Equine Event 2023


I am more a painter and crafter than a sculpter, but I keep trying this each year.  I am very intimidated by customizing. Painting is so much easier for me. And I want to accomplish something! I feel I need to accomplish something. 

My start model is a Breyer Stablemate Darwin. 



I decided to make him a sea horse and found a fish tail that would work, so now for chopping and making. 






Body attached and now to sanding and then sculpting. 




Now it's on to doing his mane and a base. You with think with two months to do this I would be quicker - hahahaha. 

I managed to get fully sculpted and start on a base. 





And I managed to complete all the sculpting for the challenge!!


I will eventually paint it and finish the base, but I am just so happy I completed this model today! 




No comments:

Post a Comment