Monday, November 13, 2023

The Little Rider Doll Making Challenge March 2023 - Oops took me a while!

 


Submitted my entry on 2/10/23. I am doing a Tough Enough to Wear Pink Roping rider for my stablemate models! 


I plan on sanding him, painting him, and fixing his rope so that is works for what I need. 

I have made a little bit of progress on him. Fitting him to the saddle, cutting off his feet to remake them for a better fit and getting the basic wiring on. 






I stalled out on working on him to finish a model cow - I got all up in my head that I couldn't fix him correctly. 


I managed to get his boots sculpted and not to primer and paint. And the putty I had was old or not mixed properly and never dried. So I had to start over again! 



I found another SM doll that had boots to fit, but alas it's now April 1 and I did not get him completed for the challenge. I am going to try to finish him soon. I want to add him to this before I close it out = see how long it takes me to complete him. Maybe by the 2024 event! Haha

 


I am still working on him in September and October. I am hoping to have him done in November. I find that I work on other things because I know he's now close to being done!

And Finally - November 11, 2023 I was able to get him done! hahahaha



It took me a while to get him done, but I am pleased how he turned out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment