Wednesday, November 29, 2023

November 2023 Crafting

 


This month I signed up for a few cute fall craft activities at the YMCA that they offer employees. 

First was Monday November 13 - Fall Sign making.

We were given a round wood sign, paint, and choices of stencils. I am very pleased with my first attempt at stenciling. 


The second class was Fall Soap Making and I wasn't able to make it to that class or the Wood burning class that I was hoping that was the third class I signed up for this month. 

So, it was a bit of a not so crafting month going to classes, but I was able to complete the ICEE Challenge and the Model Horse and Action Figure Monthly Art Challenges online. 

My ICEE Challenge was this little fellow:


And the November challenge for the Model Horse and Action Figure Monthly Art challenge was to complete and Exotic Equid - I actually completed 3!






Hopefully next month I can get a few more fun classes in for the holiday season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment